skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
New Rain of Joy
Contact Information:
jfdodd@live.com
"Me? Lord,ok,but,{whispering}: are You suuuure?"
Pages
Home
My Testimony of God And His Healing Power
Monday, April 19, 2010
Try, Try, Try, Trying Again...
well, I got this started again!
blogging isn't always so easy,
the older you get
the slower you get &
THE MORE YOU REALIZE
HOW MUCH GOD PUTS UP WITH!
AND STILL LOVES me...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
sometimes I'm really a different egg...
but, thankfully, sometimes I fit right in!
My heart is like an iceberg
and God knows every inch of it!
...some of us are very happy!
...some of us are.....:P(
How come I have to be the mama...
I STILL feel like a kid...
But I'm so clean on the outside...
how can I be so dirty, {snicker,} inside?
Life in Christ is like...
watermelon! cool! fresh! great!
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(11)
►
July
(1)
▼
April
(10)
worry? Jesus said, "Don't"...His Name means Peace...
God Desires Joy for Us, Joy in Him, Praising Jesus!
Living Water from Dry, Thirsty Wells
What is in us...
me and my home
A Fresh, New Rain Of Joy
Try, Try, Try, Trying Again...
Rebekah! Praise the Lord!
Healing of Emotional Hurt
April 20, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment