i'm actually working on my home today, cleaning and straightening,
i'm not the best 'susie homemaker'...so this is a good day!
colored my hair blonde yesterday...so fun is in the air!
thank you , Jesus, for taking care of me spiritually, emotionally,
mentally, now ,Lord, I need to work on physically.
dr. said i have to raise my insulinto 20 units a day by shot now,
my own fault...Lord, help me not to put 'physical' well-being last on
my list. I know you want what is best for me and I am off the mark
with food so much. Please give me a desire for cool water, sweet
strawberries, green beans w/sliced almonds, etc.
and help me be RUDE to malts, sundaes, donuts and all of my
enticing enemies. Lord , please help me to listen more closely to
You and to find my joy in your precious will for me...I love you,
Lord, not just because of what all You do for me, which is so much,
but just because of WHO you are!!!!!
the book, Crazy Love, is really revealing about how grand God truly is,
I think I'll learn more about astronomy, not astrology,ha, and learn more
of the beautiful stars and all the things he created....wondrous, Lord, I bow my knees
and my heart to You, the One who is ABOVE ALL!!!!
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment