Friday, April 23, 2010
Living Water from Dry, Thirsty Wells
I read in a book once that the reason the Lord probably doesn't just destroy the world now because of all the bad things people do to one another: it's like if there is a giant weed in a pasture, God will often leave it if pulling it up would mean destroying or hurting young tender plants that are close to it...I believe He feels everyone's pain. I know He cares for each of us. He's the One who knows all of what is going on, not me. It hurts me deeply when an innocent one get hurts, and I believe I have to always turn it over to Him, even if I can't grasp that I have done all that 'I' can do here on this earth...But God always knows and He always does 'more' than we realize as He does take care of us all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment