Contact Information: jfdodd@live.com


"Me? Lord,ok,but,{whispering}: are You suuuure?"

Monday, April 19, 2010

A Fresh, New Rain Of Joy

There's a new rain full of joy, It's fresh every morning
When I visit with my Lord. He knows what perfect love isHe knows that I need Him, He made me to do so.
Sometimes we are very still, Quiet like a soft rain
Sometimes I laugh or cry,  But He is always the same.He wants me to be open, To be honest with him now
He already knows me, tho, Inside and out.
My honesty is hard at times, I hide behind my 'showy' lifeHe knows that's how I am, tho, Smile amidst the strife.
My honesty isn't for Him, He already knows it all
My honesty is for the healing of my own heart.
I'll deny my pain, Hide and isolate
Say 'no' when someone Opens up their doors...Sometimes I am mad at Him, Can you believe that?
Such a brave little mouse am I! To show Him how I feel!
Such a wondrous Saviour, In all His love for meJust wants me to trust him, Because He trusts me...
In His great Love and Sacrifice To come and die for me
Then, as much as He loves me, Not force me to recieve.My choice? Somehow it's true, but
If you ever truly meet Him, You'll know just what to do!

(c) 2010 Jo Ann F. Dodd


No comments:

Post a Comment